Reporting Policies


All members of the John Jay College community should report safety hazards, crimes, loss of property, illness or injury. Proper reporting facilitates apprehension of wrongdoers and assists in making John Jay College a safer place. Incidents should be reported to the Department of Public Safetyas soon as possible. This can be accomplished by calling the Department of Public Safety at extension 8524, the emergency extension 8888, any Public Safety desk, as well as by visiting the Department of Public Safety in Room L2.61.