Outgoing Equipment - Property Pass System

Any individual wishing to remove any property from the College premises must fill out an “Outgoing Equipment - Property Pass” form. The request must be authorized by the Director or Chairperson of the department and must detail the items being removed. In the event that College property is removed, the CUNY tag number(s) must be provided if available. The form must be presented to the Public Safety officer at the Public Safety desk before exiting the building.