John Jay Online Bookstore
Powered by TextbookX
NEW for FALL 2014!
You asked for more affordable course materials, and we listened. Beginning in Fall 2014, we are excited to offer you more options for purchasing your course materials. The new John Jay Online Bookstore offers a custom shopping experience with more variety and lower prices. You can shop for the best price from other sellers across the country.
Features of John Jay Online Bookstore include:
- CUNY Scholar Card Accepted – applying your CUNY Scholar Card to all textbook purchases has never been easier—simply enter the card information at checkout.
- Multiple Book Options – New, Used, Rental and eBook options (when available) are shown side-by-side, making it easy for you to choose the book that best fits your needs.
- Great Savings – students save an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Free Shipping Offers – receive free shipping on retail orders over $49 (this does NOT include orders placed on the Marketplace).
- Year-round buyback opportunities – sell your book(s) back on the Marketplace at anytime throughout the year, you name the price!
We no longer have an on-campus bookstore, so remember to shop early for all your course materials at www.JohnJayBooks.com.
To order your materials for the upcoming term:
1. Go to the John Jay Online Bookstore at www.JohnJayBooks.com
2. Click the “Login” button and login using your CUNYfirst account.
3. Review your custom course list – this list includes all the books assigned to each of the courses that you are enrolled in.
4. Select your books – choose from new, used, rental, ebook and marketplace options.
5. Proceed to checkout – follow the onscreen checkout process. Apply funds from your CUNY Scholar Card when applicable. You will receive free shipping on all retail orders over $49 (This offer excludes orders placed on the Marketplace)
Search and shop for all your course materials at the John Jay Online Bookstore now at www.JohnJayBooks.com.
For questions regarding an order, please contact TextbookX Customer Service.
For questions regarding logging in and your MyCourses page, please contact the IT Help Desk.