2011-2012 Dean's List
Click here, to view the Undergraduate Dean's List
The Honors Program Office
524 West 59th Street
Room 8.64 NB
New York City, NY 10019.
Litna McNickle, Adm. Director
Students are eligible for the Undergraduate Dean’s List if they have:
- Passed or been exempted from all three skills assessment exams (reading, writing and mathematics)
- Earned a 3.35 cumulative GPA and a 3.5 GPA calculated over the past academic year
- Taken 18 credits during the past academic year, none of which consisted of pass/fail, remedial or developmental course work
- Had no grade of INC or WU during the past academic year
- The Undergraduate Dean’s List is based upon the credits and GPA recorded by the Office of the Registrar at the conclusion of the spring term for the previous academic year, a period that includes the summer session(s), fall term and spring term in that order. Designation for the Undergraduate Dean’s List is finalized on June 30th, and published during the subsequent fall semester.