Student Health Center
524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Mon - Tue: 9:00 AM -- 5:00PM
Wed: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thu: 9:00 AM - 5:00PM
Fri: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Information is CONFIDENTIAL.
While John Jay does not endorse any of the following health plans, the Student Health Center is committed to providing you with helpful information.
- Compassbenefit.com – International Scholar Health Insurance plan. Plan starts at $34 per month.
- CUNY International Student & Scholar Services
- CUNY ISSSO
- DentSave - dental membership plan for $35 a year. The first visit is FREE! No waiting periods, no pre-existing conditions clauses.
- Family Health Plus (FHP) - free state health insurance for anyone over 19 years of age based on income.
- Healthyny.com- Covers medical, dental, vision, RX drugs for citizens and residents of New York only
- ISO Insurance ISO provide health Insurance plans starting $29/month.
- Stu-Dent Plan - New York University's College of Dentistry dental health plan for students. Plan starts at $195 per year. (Restorative, preventive, and emergency care)
- The Sentry Student Security Plan is health insurance for emergency care in a hospital only.
- United HealthCare Resources
- Usnetcare.com – Medical insurance for Non- US citizens.