If you would like to contact the Office of the President, please call 212.237.8600
- "Understanding the Public Health Challenges in the Era of Mass Incarceration" - Keynote Address at the Fifth Annual Academic and Health Policy Conference on Correctional Health in Atlanta, GA (2012).
- "Summoning the Superheroes: Harnessing Science and Passion to Create a More Effective and Humane Response to Crime" - Keynote address delivered at the 25th Anniversary of the Sentencing Project at the National Press Club in Washington, DC (2011).
- "Youth, Race and the Justice System" - Keynote address delivered at the New York City Family Court and New York State Child Welfare Court Improvement Project conference in New York, NY Law School (2011).
- "Reflections on Juvenile Justice Reform in New York" - Keynote address delivered at the Diane Abbey Law Center for Children and Families conference in New York, NY Law School (2011).
- "Rethinking Prison Education in the Era of Mass Incarceration" - Keynote address delivered at the University Faculty Senate Conference on Higher Education in the Prisons in New York, The Graduate Center (2011).
- “What Works’ for Successful Prisoner Reentry” – Testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies given on March 12, 2009 in Washington, D.C.
- “New Strategies for Combating Violent Crime: Drawing Lessons from Recent Experience” – Testimony before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee on September 10, 2008 in Washington, D.C.
- “Higher Education” – Testimony before the New York State Senate Committee on Higher Education on May 1, 2007 in Albany, NY.