Tip of the Month
Walk or Ride your bike to work.
Did You Know?
Emails us at
jjay.cuny.edu and tell us how you get to campus.
Current College Initiatives:
- 95% of JJC Community uses mass transit.
- Implementation of Bicycle Access Plan, including BMW, 54th St and Westport.
- Added outside bicycle parking in front of Haaren Hall.
- Added 1 more bike rack inside of Haaren Hall.
- Reduced college fleet by 20%.
- Faculty & Staff Transit Benefit Program in place at Human Resources.
- Green car replacement program: Purchase Hybrid or other high mileage vehicles.
- Add outside bike parking in front of North Hall and Westport, which is being requested by Department of Transportation.
- Future plans to research possibility of substituting some vehicles for Lease/Rental Agreements.