524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 237-8871
Fax: (212) 237-8282
Monday - Friday:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Questions or comments with respect to the information presented on this webpage should be directed to Paul Wyatt, email@example.com .|
The Office of Student Relations is committed to the values of student rights, equality and social justice.
1) Investigate any student complaint regarding any aspect of student life.
2) Serve as an information resource on College policy and procedure as well as your rights and responsibilities.
3) Provide general guidance on where and to whom your complaints and inquiries may be appropriately directed.
Contact the Director of Student Relations if:
- You have a concern about any aspect of student life at the College
- You are unsure about the policies, rights, procedures, and responsibilities that apply to your situation.
- You need someone to listen to your circumstances and to assist you in making appropriate choices.
- You feel that your educational experience has been adversely affected by the conduct and behavior of another person.