How to Apply
Scholarship Opportunities To help you finance your education, John Jay offers many scholarship opportunities More...
524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Mon: 1PM - 5PM
Tues: 9AM - 5PM
Wed: 9AM - 5PM
Thur: 9AM - 5PM
Fri: 9AM - 1:30PM
To apply to John Jay College, click here
|Questions or comments with respect to the information presented on this webpage should be directed to Christopher Laudando.|
1. Explore our majors and minors. You’ll find interesting choices, many focused on criminal justice and public service.
2. Visit with us. We offer a range of optional admission events, as well as campus tours.
3. Complete your application. View our "Applying to John Jay College of Criminal Justice" guide. Then apply online.
4. Deadlines for Applying
Fall Applicants - Freshmen and Transfer Students
To be considered for all programs, you can begin to apply after October 15. Applications received after February 1 will be considered based upon space availability.
Spring Applicants - Freshmen and Transfer Students
You can begin to apply after May 15 of the previous year. Applications received after September 15 will be considered depending upon space availability.
5. Have all of your college transcripts sent directly from these institutions to the University Application Processing Center (UAPC).
You must have your high school transcript or GED documentation forwarded as well.
The City University of New York
P.O. Box 359023
Brooklyn, NY 11235-9023
6. Register on the CUNY Portal
Your free CUNY Portal Account allows you to:
- Apply online for undergraduate admission and check the status of your application.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships, and check the status of those applications.
- Have a customized CUNY homepage called "My Page".
7. Explore your financial aid options.
Note that the John Jay code for the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) is 002693.