Alumni Career Services
Center for Career & Professional Development
L72.00 New Building
524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 237-8754
Fax: (212) 237-8440
Mon. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Tues. 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed. 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs. 9:00AM -5:00PM
Fri. 9:00 AM -5:00PM
Monday through Friday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
John Jay Careers Online Student & Alumni Log-In
The Center for Career & Professional Development is a lifelong resource for alumni, providing career programs and targeted resources at all stages of career decision-making - from graduate school applications to job entry, re-entry, and other life transitions.
We provide the following services to alumni of John Jay College:
- Access to John Jay Careers Online, your virtual portal to viewing job listings; requesting a counseling appointment; registering for events like career and graduate school fairs; or posting job and internship opportunities geared to students and your fellow alumni. To view jobs, log on using the “Student / Alumni Log-On”. If you do not have an account, please contact us at (212) 237-8754.
- Individual career counseling appointments.
- Resume and cover-letter review.
- Access to career events like industry panels, graduate school fairs, and job and internship fairs.
- Occasional access to on-campus recruitment events hosted by employers.
We ask that alumni support developing experiential programs and employment opportunities for students and other alumni at organizations with which they are affiliated. Opportunities to give back include:
- Posting job and internship opportunities with your employer on John Jay Careers Online. To post a job for others to view, you will need to create an employer account by going to the “Employer Log-On”.
- Volunteering as a panelist at a career event and participating in networking events
- Hosting shadowing and other experiential experiences
- Serving as a John Jay champion at their organization