Alumni Career Services
Center for Career & Professional Development
L72.00 New Building
524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 237-8754
Fax: (212) 237-8440
Mon. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Tues. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Wed. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Thurs. 9:00AM -5:00PM
Fri. 9:00 AM -5:00PM
Monday through Friday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
John Jay Careers Online Student & Alumni Log-In
The Center for Career & Professional Development is a lifelong resource for alumni, providing career programs and targeted resources at all stages of career decision-making - from graduate school applications to job entry, re-entry, and other life transitions.
All services are free to alumni up to 6 months after their graduation. After 6 months, limited fees are charged for some services to support your career development.
As an alumni, you will always have FREE access to:
• John Jay Careers Online - Electronic Job Database & Career Events Calendar
• Regular Alumni Networking Events, Workshops, and Online Webinars
• Access to the Center for Career & Professional Development LinkedIn Group
• Online Resources (Help Sheets, Resume Guide, Online Trainings)
We also invite alumni to attend all career fairs for a small suggested donation.
After 6 months, the following fees apply for services:
• 45-minute Career Planning Appointment ($20)
• Vocational Testing - includes assessment and 2 45-minute appointments ($60)
• 1-Year Package Unlimited Appointments ($75)
• 2-Year Package Unlimited Appointments ($125)
Fees may be paid online or in person. A member of our staff will contact you following payment of fees to schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (212) 237-8754.