Alumni Career Services
Center for Career & Professional Development
L72.00 New Building
524 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 237-8754
Fax: (212) 237-8440
Mon. 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Tues. 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed. 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs. 9:00AM -5:00PM
Fri. 9:00 AM -5:00PM
Monday through Friday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
John Jay Careers Online Student & Alumni Log-In
The Center for Career & Professional Development is a lifelong resource for alumni, providing career programs and targeted resources at all stages of career decision-making - from graduate school applications to job entry, re-entry, and other life transitions.
All services are free to alumni up to 6 months after their graduation. After 6 months, limited fees are charged for some services to support your career development.
As an alumni, you will always have FREE access to:
• John Jay Careers Online - Electronic Job Database & Career Events Calendar
• Regular Alumni Networking Events, Workshops, and Online Webinars
• Access to the Center for Career & Professional Development LinkedIn Group
• Online Resources (Help Sheets, Resume Guide, Online Trainings)
We also invite alumni to attend all career fairs for a small suggested donation.
After 6 months, the following fees apply for services:
• 45-minute Career Planning Appointment ($20)
• Vocational Testing - includes assessment and 2 45-minute appointments ($60)
• 1-Year Package Unlimited Appointments ($75)
• 2-Year Package Unlimited Appointments ($125)
Fees may be paid online or in person. A member of our staff will contact you following payment of fees to schedule your appointment.
FREE ONLINE RESOURCE
Vault Campus- Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. Search current jobs and internships, research a company, school or industry, get the inside scoop on what it’s really like, and find the career advice you need to launch your career. Free registration when you sign up with your John Jay email.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 237-8754.