Appeal Process

If the College finally determines that you are a non-resident, you may appeal by notifying the Admissions Office in writing within ten days of the adverse decision. At that time you may submit a statement indicating why you disagree with the College's decision. The Admissions Office will submit the City University Residency Form, copies of all documentation provided by you and any statement made by you, along with the College's determination, to the University's Office of the Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel which will render a decision on your appeal.

The college catalog contains the administrative and fiscal requirements associated with the student's tuition billing status. Therefore, the presumption is made that students are knowledgeable or at least familiar with all tuition rates (resident and non-resident) and required due dates for adjustments in their billing status.