For the Office of Space Planning & Capital Projects Staff Directory
- Construction Projects
- Capital Projects
- Space Planning/ Management
- Code Compliance
The Office of Space Planning and Capital Projects reports to the Executive Director of Finance and Business Services and Finance and Administration. The office is managed by the Director, Ynes Leon, RA. The staff is composed of graduate architects, intern-architects, planning personnel and project managers who respond to the spacial, functional and aesthetic concerns of the College.
Major areas of service includes: architecture (new construction, renovations and alterations to existing facilities), site and space planning, interior design, code compliance, relocation management, space management, office furniture, interior signage, artwork, contract administration, construction administration, consultant coordination, budget planning and capital budget preparation.
The Office of Space Planning and Capital Projects responsibilities include:
- Management and coodination of Cuny capital construction projects from inception through construction completititon.
- Development of scope and architectural programing and conceptual budgets for all capital projects including minor capital repair funds.
- Campus space management includes:
- Scheduling and coodination woth all college stakeholders
- Space utilization
- Furniture inventory and repairs*
- Capital budget request submissions
- 5 year capital construction planning for CUNY
- Asssitance with college master plan development
* For Classroom,lounge,dining spaces and shared conference room furniture ,flooring replacement and repair window tratments, please contact Facilities Management via phone or the work order system.