In our space, we offer the following:
- Comfy chairs, coffee, and access to a refrigerator and microwave.
- A lending library with books, magazines, and dvds.
- A workspace equipped with desktop computers, free printing, and portable projection for gender justice projects.
- A comprehensive collection of brochures containing information and local resources for intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and physical, mental, and sexual health.
- A one stop shop for free personal and safe sex items: male and female condoms, lubricant, dental dams, sanitary napkins, pads, and tampons.
- Lactation Room Accommodations
- A Multipurpose event space
- A Verizon Hopeline Drop-off Bin for no-longer-used wireless phones and accessories to be donated and repurposed for survivors of domestic violence.