Departmental Computer Labs
|COMPUTER / NETWORK STATUS|
|Questions or comments with respect to the information presented on this webpage should be directed to CLSS@jjay.cuny.edu.|
Classroom Lab Support Services (CLSS) provides general maintenance and support to all Student Technology Fee funded departmental computer labs and classrooms. For schedule of access, please contact the respective departmental or lab administrator.
- English Lab (1407N)
- Writing Center (1.68.00 NB)
- Student Peer Counseling (L68.00 NB)
- Career Development (L72.00 NB)
- SEEK Lab (3307N)
- Accessibility Services (L66.00 NB)
- Forensic Computing (4107N)
- Math Department Lab (4201N)
- Math Department Lab (4206N)
- Communication Skills Lab (438T)
- Graduate Studies (410T)
- Graduate Studies (436T)
- Law & Police Science (413T)
- Dispute Resolution (530T)
- Doctoral Program (636T)
- Foreign Language (112W)
- Math & Science Resource Center (1.94.00 NB)
Please visit the CLSS General FAQ for common questions and answers.
All users at John Jay College using any campus computing resources are required to abide by rules and policies set forth by CUNY, our college and respective department or center.