For Readmissions – Undergraduate and/or Graduate
Readmission for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
The Readmission Application is for John Jay students who have previously attended prior to completing their undergraduate or graduate degree program. You must be an active NYPD member in order to be eligible for the NYPD Leadership Program.
1) Apply for Readmission. If your grade point average at John Jay College was 2.0 and above (for undergraduate students) or 3.0 and above (for graduate students), the deadline to apply for Readmission is August 19, 2011 for the Fall 2011 semester. If your grade point average was below 2.0 (for undergraduate students) or below 3.0 (for graduate students), the deadline to apply for Readmission is June 2, 2011 for the Fall 2011 semester.
2) If you were not a member of the NYPD when you attended John Jay College, you will need to submit your official NYPD Academy Transcript.
Once your Readmission application has been approved, please notify the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter NYPD LEADERSHIP READMIT in the subject header.
3) You will receive an email asking you to choose one of the required courses for this program:
4) Respond to email with your first choice - course and time and your second choice - course and time.
5) You will receive by mail your class schedule and information about the NYPD Leadership Orientation.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions office hours are:
Monday from 1PM to 5PM; Tuesday to Thursday from 9AM to 5PM, and Friday from 9AM to 3PM.