What Our Graduates Do
Equipped with their multi-faceted education in forensics, computer science, law and criminal justice, our versatile graduates are equipped for a variety of career paths in digital forensics, cybersecurity and information assurance, such as:
- cyber investigators,
- special agents with federal agencies,
- digital forensic analysts,
- eDiscovery specialists,
- lab managers,
- information security (INFOSEC) specialists,
- cyber incident analyst responders,
- cybersecurity analysts,
- computer security,
- network security analysts,
- information assurance consultants.
- forensic computing product research and development,
- doctoral training in related fields.