Who We Seek
- Computer science graduates who are interested in combining the study of forensic computer science with criminal justice.
- Non-computer science graduates willing and able to study the essential computer science required for the program.
- Public and private sector practitioners who wish to upgrade their expertise by studying the science beneath the tools they use in their work. (Up to six equivalency credits are available to practitioners.)
- Law enforcement personnel and veterans who seek to move into cyber investigations and digital forensics.
- Experienced information technology specialists or those from related fields who wish to make a career shift.