Who We Are
- Program Director: Professor Richard Lovely
- D4CS faculty are full-time professors who are computer scientists, legal scholars or social scientists with a supporting cast of adjuncts who are working professionals.
- We are small selective program with 45 or so students, a mix of mid-career and sworn personnel with recent graduates, who attend both full and part time. They are from New York and beyond with most working in IT or other fields, all dedicated to beginning a career in digital forensics and cybersecurity.
- All courses are offered on-campus, typically on Monday through Thursday evenings to accommodate working students.
- Small classes enable students to build strong ties with each other and faculty.
- Students often work with faculty on research projects.
- Courses move from theory to practice with hands on lab work.
- Internships and cooperative education are key elements of the program.