Pre Law Boot Camps 2015
Pre Law Institute
1100 North Hall
445 West 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
Pre Law Boot Camp I (January 12 - 15)
Pre Law Boot Camp II (January 5 - 8)
The Pre Law Boot Camps are for
ALL Students interested in law school.
Eligible Applicants: All Students
Pre Law Boot Camp I offers students the opportunity to:
- Develop a Personal Statement for Law School and Scholarship Applications
- Hone Skills Needed for a Successful College Experience
- Develop Writing, Reading and Critical Thinking Skills Law Schools Seek
- Understand the Law School Admissions Process
- Learn about the Demands of Law School
- Speak with Attorneys about how to Maximize your College Experience
Pre Law Boot Camp III offers students the opportunity to:
- Be Introduced to Critical Thinking as a Way of Life
- Take a Practice Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Be Exposed to the LSAT and Test-Taking Techniques
- Learn to Use Critical Thinking Skills in Preparation for Law School
The programs are FREE and all books and materials are included.
The programs will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Students will be selected based on their application materials.
Due to limited space, applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS
DECEMBER 8, 2014