All students must:
- Be an incoming freshman student. Transfer and continuing students are not eligible.
- Complete all CUNY admissions requirements, including the CUNY Assessment Test. To apply to CUNY visit: www.cuny.edu/admissions.
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-state tuition.
- Agree to enroll in at least 15 credits each semester.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program application at www.hesc.ny.gov.
- Be fully skills proficient based on CUNY Assessment Test scores.
- Students cannot participate in both ACE and another JJAY special program (SEEK, Honors Scholars, APPLE Corps, Early Start, etc.). Freshmen who are confirmed to participate in a special program are not eligible to apply to ACE.
- Agree to adhere to all ACE Program requirements.
Fall 2017 Incoming Freshmen, click ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST below