The Advanced Certificate in Health Care Inspection and Oversight will help prepare students for careers in the assessment, monitoring, regulation, auditing and investigation of health care organizations and service providers.
This advanced certificate consists of courses offered by the Master of Public Administration - Inspection and Oversight program. This is a stand-alone certificate at the post-baccalaureate level, and students may pursue it independently or while pursuing a master's degree at John Jay. The program is offered fully online.
Students must complete the following five 3-credit courses for a total of 15 credits.
- PAD 740 Public Sector Inspection and Oversight
- PAD 763 Public Health Policy and Administration
- PAD 764 Health Services Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- PAD 766 Inspection and Oversight of Health Care Delivery
- PAD 767 Analytical Methods in Health Care Auditing and Investigation
TOTAL CREDITS: 15
For additional information about this program or to submit an application online, visit Graduate Admissions.