Alumni Photo ID Cards
All John Jay degree holders are automatically Alumni Association members and may order alumni ID cards (with photos and swipe technology) online. Alumni photo ID cards now certify lifetime membership, do not expire and provide access to alumni benefits -- including a complimentary subscription to our electronic newsletter Alumni News!
To Obtain an Alumni ID Card
- Please complete your application online
- Pay the $5 processing fee to receive your e-mail confirmation.
- After a 48-hour interval, take your email confirmation to the Office of Public Safety, Room L2.61 to pick up your new photo ID card.
Photos: If your current photo was taken more than 2 years ago, or you don’t have one on file, you may take a new photo when you pick up your card.
Hours: The Office of Public Safety in Room L2.61, New Building is located at 524 West 59 St., NY, NY and is open from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. During summer 2015, John Jay will close on Fridays from June 26 through August 7.
Out of State Residents / Mailed Cards: After receiving your email confirmation, if you are unable to pick up your card, please contact Jerylle Kemp, Alumni Relations Director (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for mailing arrangements. Thank you.
Mini-Diploma Alumni Cards
All graduates holding John Jay degrees are automatically members of the Alumni Association and may order mini –diploma alumni cards by mail. Each mini-diploma card is accompanied by -- and features on its face -- an exact replica of your official diploma! Members of each graduating class receive complimentary mini-diploma alumni cards with their diplomas. Alumni in all other classes may submit orders as noted below.
Your mini-diploma alumni card now certifies lifetime membership, does not expire and provides access to alumni benefits -- including a complimentary subscription to our electronic newsletter Alumni News!
To Obtain an Mini-Diploma Alumni Card
- Please download and follow the application instructions.
Enclose with your application a $30 fee, using a check or money order payable to “John Jay College.” You may use cash only if paying in person in the Bursar's Office. (No credit cards please.)
- Applications are processed approximately 4-6 weeks from receipt. The name and student ID information on your application must match the student information on file when you attended the College. If your name was changed legally after graduation, please send a Change of Name application as well.
If you have other questions about mini-diploma cards, please contact Ivette Rivera (email@example.com) Thank you.