Non-Degree Application Deadlines:
Fall Semester – August 15
Winter Intersession – December 10
Spring Semester – January 10
Summer Session I – May 15
Summer Session II/III – June 15
The following information is applicable for visiting non-degree students only. CUNY E-permit students should refer to the information indicated on the E-Permit page.
Registration for accepted non-degree students will begin approximately one month prior to the start of the semester, on a space available basis. Please refer to the academic calendar for session/semester start and end dates, payment deadlines, and other important information.
Steps to Apply:
1. Explore our Schedule of Classes to determine courses and sections being offered.
2. Complete your Non-Degree application.
3. Attach a personal check or money order in the amount of $65 made payable to: JOHN JAY COLLEGE. This payment covers the required non-refundable application fee.
4. First-time college students must provide proof of high school graduation, i.e. final transcript, official high school diploma, or GED diploma.
5. For applicants with prior college or university course work, a transcript from every prior institution attended is required. If you have fewer than 24 credits, you should also submit your high school transcript or GED as well.
6. Application for admission will not be considered unless all application procedures listed above have been completed.
7. Send your completed application, along with the $65 application fee, to:
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Office of Admissions
524 West 59th Street L64.00
New York, NY 10019