Classroom Lab Support Services (CLSS) provides general maintenance and support to all Student Technology Fee funded departmental computer labs and classrooms. For schedule of access, please contact the respective departmental or lab administrator.
- English Lab (7.68 NB)
- Writing Center (1.68.00 NB)
- Student Peer Counseling (L68.00 NB)
- Career Development (L72.00 NB)
- SEEK Lab #1 (
- SEEK Lab #2 (
- Accessibility Services (L66.00 NB)
- Forensic Computing (6.61 NB)
- Math Department Lab (6.61 NB)
- Math & Science Resource Center (1.94 NB)
- Communication Skills Lab (
- Graduate Lab (
- Law & Police Science (413T)
- Dispute Resolution (
- Doctoral Program (
- Foreign Language (7.64 NB)
- Library 1st Floor Reserve Room (T)
Please visit the CLSS General FAQ for common questions and answers.
All users at John Jay College using any campus computing resources are required to abide by rules and policies set forth by CUNY, our college and respective department or center.