Various Forms Used by Faculty
- Form C: Faculty Report and Self-Evaluation (updated 3/2017)
- Fellowship Leave Application
- Scholar Incentive Award Application
- Application for Special Leave of Absence
- Observation (Form B) Spring 2014
- Post Observation (Form E) Spring 2014
- Observation (Form B) Fall 2013
- Post Observation (Form E) Fall 2013
Various Forms Used by Chairs/ Administrators
- Adjunct Personnel Action Form
- College Assistant Personnel Action Form
- Full Time Faculty Search and Hiring Process Form
Faculty & Administrative Travel
*All Faculty Travel forms should be forwarded to the Office for the Advancement of Research room 601 BMW.
Faculty Personnel Process Guidelines, effective March 2017
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to the faculty - both those on personnel committees and those considering or coming up for personnel actions - on the process, documentation, and assessment criteria involved in the reappointment, tenure and promotion process at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- Model Syllabus (Approved by College Council 11/21/11)
* To view PDF files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine.If you need Acrobat Reader, click here.
If you need assistance with the installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may call the DoIT Help Desk at 212-237-8200, from 9 am – 5 pm.