Eligible applicants must:
- Receive admission for the fall 2016 term as a first-time first year student at John Jay College or a CUNY Justice Academy partner campus (Fall 2016 admission).
- Enroll at John Jay College or CUNY Justice Academy partner campus as a full-time student during the duration of their program of study.
- Prepare to complete all requirements for the APPLE Corps programs as well as their associate or bachelor degree program.
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Submit the FASFA (Free Application for Student Financial Aid) and TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) applications in order to receive financial aid.
- Be a resident of New York City.
- Eligible students may not be part of any special group, including ASAP/ACE/SEEK/College Discovery.