Our John Jay graduate studies programs are characterized by their intellectual rigor and practical application, by the excellence of our faculty and our focus on building and sustaining just societies. We offer graduate programs in eleven fields of study across a range of criminal justice and liberal arts disciplines. An important differentiator of John Jay graduate education is the personal attention members of our faculty provide students to ensure their academic success.
Click here to view our Master's Programs
ONLINE Master's Programs
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice NEW!
- Master of Science in Security Management
- Master of Public Admin: Public Policy Administration (PPA)
- Master of Public Admin: Inspection and Oversight (IO)
- Master of Science in Emergency Management NEW!
- Master of Arts in International Crime and Justice FALL 2017!