Our John Jay graduate studies programs are characterized by their intellectual rigor and practical application, by the excellence of our faculty and our focus on building and sustaining just societies. We offer graduate programs in eleven fields of study across a range of criminal justice and liberal arts disciplines. An important differentiator of John Jay graduate education is the personal attention members of our faculty provide students to ensure their academic success.
Our Master’s programs are geared toward enhancing your knowledge within diverse disciplines of justice and public service.
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Forensics and CyberSecurity
- Forensic Mental Health Counseling
- Forensic Psychology
- Psychology and Law
- Forensic Science
- International Crime and Justice
- Protection Management
- Public Administration
- Inspection and Oversight
- Public Policy and Administration
- Security Management
Additional Graduate Programs available to you:
ONLINE Master's Programs
- Online Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice NEW!
- Online Master of Science in Security Management
- Online Master of Public Administration