1. Accept your offer of admission to John Jay College by submitting your ‘Student Seat Deposit and Enrollment Form’ with your payment or waiver request.
2. If you have not already applied for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program application at www.hesc.ny.gov. This step must be completed as soon as possible to be eligible for ACE.
3. Complete all enrollment next steps as listed on the ‘Steps to Enroll webpage’. If you have not done so, it is important that you take your CUNY math placement test as soon as possible. If you did not take your test when it was originally scheduled, please contact your testing location to reschedule your test. Students who completed the CUNY Assessment Test in Mathematics, do not need to take the math placement test.
4. Complete all parts of the ACE Eligibility Checklist.
5. Sign up and attend one ACE information session.