In the fall and spring semesters, the Pre-Law Institute places students in judicial internships across New York City, where they are afforded the extraordinary experience of working closely with judges and their staff on civil and criminal cases. Interns work two days a week at their placement sites in either the spring or fall semester; they also take LWS 378, which is taught by Professor Maxwell Mak.
Interns are placed with:
- Bronx District Attorney's Office
- Bronx Family Court
- Justice Pam Jackman Brown, Queens Supreme Court
- Justice Marguerite Grays, Queens Supreme Court
- Justice Wilma Guzman, Bronx Supreme Court
- Justice Frederick Sampson, Queens Supreme Court
- Justice CarmenVelasquez, Queens Supreme Court
- Manhattan Treatment Court
- Office of Policy and Planning for New York State Courts
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2017 judicial internships. Applications must be submitted online. Applications are due by Monday, March 27, 2017. If you have any questions about the judicial internship program, please reach out to us at email@example.com. If you encounter any issues with the application website, please contact Mr. Ariel Maduro at firstname.lastname@example.org.