Spring 2017 Tutoring: Tutoring for math and science at the MSRC begins February 6th! This semester, all appoinments will be 50 minute, one-on-one sessions. Appointments can be made over the phone, in person at the MSRC, or through TutorTrac. Come see us for any of the following courses:
- BIO 101, 102, 103, 104, 205, 315
- CHE 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 201, 202, 220, 302, 315, 321
- CSCI 271, 272, 274, 380
- MAT 105, 106, 108, 141, 204, 241, 242, 243, 301, 310
- PHY 101, 102, 203, 204
- SCI 110, 112, 163
- STA 250
FOS Placement Exam: Testing for students who need to register for BIO101/103 and CHE 101/103 for the Spring 2017 Semester in ongoing. Students must bring a signed referral form from their advisor in order to schedule a date for the exam. Students with proper documentation can begin scheduling testing times with an MSRC supervisor starting January 3rd.
MSRC Challenges: Do you like Math and Science? Do you like winning prizes? Then come to the MSRC and take part in either the Spring Challenge or the Pi Day Challenge!!!!
- MSRC Spring Challenge: Students who attend 3 schedule appointments, and 1 walk-in center session are eligible to take part in the Spring Challenge. Students will be given a questions related to the class they have attended tutoring for, and correct answers will be entered into a raffle to win a mystery prize!!!
- Pi Day Challenge: Come to the MSRC on Pi Day (March 14th) during community hour. Students will be given Pi Day related questions to solve and have the chance to win prizes!
Last updated 03/03/2017