Spring Break 2017: Tutors will not be available during Spring Break, but the MSRC will be open Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm. Students will still be able to:
- Access the Study Room
- Check out resources (textbooks/calculators) for the day
- Use the computer lab
Spring 2017 Tutoring: Tutoring for math and science at the MSRC begins February 6th! This semester, all appoinments will be 50 minute, one-on-one sessions. Appointments can be made over the phone, in person at the MSRC, or through TutorTrac. Come see us for any of the following courses:
- BIO 101, 102, 103, 104, 205, 315
- CHE 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 201, 202, 220, 302, 315, 321
- CSCI 271, 272, 274, 380
- MAT 105, 106, 108, 141, 204, 241, 242, 243, 301, 310
- PHY 101, 102, 203, 204
- SCI 110, 112, 163
- STA 250
FOS Placement Exam: Testing for students who need to register for BIO101/103 and CHE 101/103 for the Spring 2017 Semester in ongoing. Students must bring a signed referral form from their advisor in order to schedule a date for the exam. Students with proper documentation can begin scheduling testing times with an MSRC supervisor starting January 3rd.
MSRC Challenges: Do you like Math and Science? Do you like winning prizes? Then come to the MSRC and take part in the Spring Challenge !!!!
- MSRC Spring Challenge: Students who attend 3 schedule appointments, and 1 walk-in center session are eligible to take part in the Spring Challenge. Students will be given a questions related to the class they have attended tutoring for, and correct answers will be entered into a raffle to win a mystery prize!!!
Last updated 04/06/2017