Classroom Lab Support Services (CLSS) produces specialized online training materials in various topics to facilitate productivity and professional development at your own leisure. These online materials can range from a simple page of questions and answers (FAQ) to high quality video productions. Listed below are some of CLSS current productions:
- BRAVO! Summer Employee Institute 2014 Productions:
- Student Guide to Technology (PDF)
- Blackboard Tutorials and FAQ
- Excel Database Management (PDF)
- Office 2010 Save Option (PDF)
- Multimedia Classroom Instructions
- Multimedia Classroom FAQ
- Proofpoint Anti-spam Information
- CLSS General FAQ
In addition, an acclaimed web-based training site has been chosen to provide enhanced online training experience to John Jay College members. For more information, please click the link below:
Please revisit this page for an up-to-date list of online materials.
Please visit the CLSS General FAQ for common questions and answers.