All John Jay ACE students are required to complete each of the following tasks:
1. Attend one ACE seminar each month
2. Meet with an ACE Academic Advisor at least once per month
3. Participate in all academic support activities, such as weekly math study group sessions and writing workshops throughout the semester
4. Students must study in an approved ACE major and adhere to course schedule outlined by their advisor.
5. Maintain full-time status, taking at least 15 credits hours during the semester
6. Respond to all communication sent by all JJay ACE staff
7. Complete all career development activities in the ACE Career Development Plan
8. Enroll in courses during the summer term, if 30 credits are not earned by the end of academic year
9. All ACE students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application at www.hesc.ny.gov each year, and accept any federal and state grant aid awarded (Pell, SEOG, TAP).
10. Complete one junior year internship and one senior year internship.
11. Commit to graduating within four years by following one of the four-year academic advisement plans below:
Fall 2017 Incoming Freshmen, click ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST below
Attend an Info Session to Learn About ACE