Each tab lists some of the many organizations and services available to John Jay veterans.
Click tab for the Specific InformationNew York City and State Veteran ResourcesVeteran Support and Service Organizations
- Student Veterans of America (SVA), website.
- American Corporate Partners, website.
- EDGE4VETS, website.
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, website.
- NYC Veterans Alliance, website.
- Service Women's Action Network (SWAN), website.
- Services for the Underserved: Veterans Services, website.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Veterans, website.
- Student Opportunities at the Department of Homeland Security, pdf.Wellness SupportLegal SupportHousing
- NYC: Housing Preservation & Development: Mitchell-Lama Program, website.
- Affordable Housing NYC, website.
- Samaritan Village’s Supportive Services for Veteran Families, website.
- Black Veterans for Social Justice, website.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Housing Emergency and Support Services: 1-877-424-3838.
- Apartment Rental Opportunities for Veterans, website.