Summer Session Facts:
- Students must be registered for the Fall semester for at least 6 credits (or equated credits) and provide a copy of your confirmed registration.
- If you are not attending classes in the Summer, you will be taxed.
- Students have the ability to work up to 35 hours per week until the end of the summer (August).
- Working in the summer. Be aware that you may not have enough funds to work for the academic year (Fall and Spring semesters) if you choose to work during the summer.
- Students with remaining funds for the upcoming semester must obtain a Year to Date Balance Statement in order to continue working for the academic year.
Winter Session Facts:
- Students must be registered for at least 6 credits (or equated credits) for the Spring semester and provide a copy of proof of your confirmed spring registration.
- Students not registered for classes during the winter session may be taxed
- Students have the ability to work up to 35 hours per week until the end of the winter semester (4 weeks in January).
- If you were not registered in the Fall semester, you are not eligible to work during the winter session.
Note: Students who work the recommended amount of hours (Definitions/Formulas) are not entitled to work during winter session, breaks or finals.
Proceed to Academic Year (Fall and Spring) Facts