Summer Session Facts:
- Students must be registered for the Fall semester for at least 6 credits (or equated credits) and provide a copy of your confirmed registration.
- If you are not attending classes in the Summer, you will be taxed.
- Students have the ability to work up to 35 hours per week until the end of the summer (August).
- Working in the summer, will cause you to exhaust funds early. Therefore, you will not have enough funds to work for the academic year (Fall and Spring semesters).
- Students with remaining funds for the upcoming semester must obtain a Year to Date Balance Statement in order to continue working for the academic year.
Winter Session Facts:
- In order to work for winter session (4 weeks in January, up to 35 hours per week) you must be registered for at least 6 credits (or equated credits) for the Spring semester and provide a copy of proof of your confirmed spring registration.
- If you were not registered in the Fall semester, you are not eligible to work during the winter session.
- Students not registered for classes during the winter session may be taxed.
Note: Students who work the recommended amount of hours (Definitions/Formulas) are not entitled to work during winter session, breaks or finals.
Proceed to Academic Year (Fall and Spring) Facts