All-Gender Facilities & Lactation Room
In compliance with the law and CUNY’s Policy on Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination, any discriminatory conduct based on gender-identity and/or gender expression is prohibited. Individuals have the right to use the restroom consistent with their gender identity, which is fluid and defined by the individual.
- Level L2 - Next to L.72
- 2nd Floor - (Near student lounge across from women's restroom)
- 3rd Floor - (Inside fitness center, left of front desk)
- 5th Floor (2 facilities) - (Enter gym through balcony doors. Facilities on opposite side of balcony)
All-Gender Locker Room & Lactation Room for Nursing Mothers
- All-Gender Locker Room - 5th floor of Haaren Hall on the far-south side of the balcony that overlooks the gym
- The Lactation Room is the last door on your right, adjacent to the All-Gender Locker Room. The lactation space locks from the inside, there is a table, chair, access to an electrical outlet and sink. Unfortunately, it does not have a refrigerator. Secure, refrigerated storage is available for students and staff in the Women's Center for Gender Justice located in room L.67.
New Building, Room L.67
Give us a call!