APPLE Corps is committed to helping students explore public service, leadership, and justice & equity issues in policing and community relations in New York City. In addition to core courses that build research skills, address issues of institutionalized racism and equity and provide opportunities for service and internships in NYC communities, students will also participate in anti-racism, implicit bias, safe zone and mental health support training. Students are supported by a team of academic and career advisors for four years.
What You Will Get
- Structured internships and service learning
- Experiential learning with highly regarded faculty
- Stipend of $20,000 across 2 years
- Partnership with the NYPD Cadet
- Networking with city, state, and federal professionals
APPLE Corps is funded by NYPD with City Council support.