Non-Degree Student Application
Non-Degree Application Deadlines:
Fall Semester – August 15
Winter Intersession – December 10
Spring Semester – January 10
Summer Session I – May 15
Summer Session II/III – June 15
The deadline to submit a Spring '24 Application was January 10th. Non-Degree and Senior Auditor applications are now closed. Release date for the Summer '24 and Fall '24 Applications are currently TBD.
The following information is applicable for visiting non-degree students only. CUNY E-permit students should refer to the information indicated on the E-Permit page.
Registration for accepted non-degree students will begin approximately one month prior to the start of the semester, on a space available basis. Please refer to the academic calendar for session/semester start and end dates, payment deadlines, and other important information.
Steps to Apply as a Non-Degree/Visiting student:
1. Utilize Global Class Search to view course offerings for the semester of your choosing. Once you find a course/s of interest, please take note of the course abbreviation, number, section, and CLASS number. Consult with a home college advisor to ensure that your desired courses are transferable to your home college.
2. Complete your Non-Degree application.
3. First-time college students must provide proof of high school graduation, i.e. final transcript, official high school diploma, or GED diploma, and *SAT/ACT scores.
4. For applicants with prior college or university course work, a transcript from every prior institution attended is required. If you have fewer than 24 credits, you should also submit your final high school transcript or GED and *SAT/ACT scores.
5. Application for admission will not be considered unless all application procedures listed above have been completed.
*FALL 2023 THROUGH SPRING 2025 ADMISSION – SAT/ACT TEST OPTIONAL POLICY. Click here for more information.
Jay Express Services and EM Call Center