CUSP Grants & Financial Aid
CUSP Completion Grants (CCGs) are for current CUSP seniors and transfers who need assistance paying undergraduate tuition & fees at John Jay.
- You must be a current CUSP senior or CUSP transfer student.
- The grant is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must meet with a CUSP Academic Advisor through graduation & keep the advisor up to date about your academic progress & plans.
- This is a one-time grant. However, you can apply again but priority is given to first time applicants.
- The CCGs funds will be applied towards your active bursar balance. Applications with all fully required materials are reviewed and finalized in approximately 8 weeks. A check/funds will not be sent you.
To apply, email to the CUSP team.
Financial Aid Advisors
One of the benefits of being a part of the CUSP cohort is that there is a Financial Aid Advisor assigned specifically to CUSP students. Remember to always email your financial aid advisor if you have questions or concerns about your financial aid.
Click here for information about Office of Financial Aid FAFSA Workshops.
Office of Financial Aid
One of the benefits of being part of the CUSP cohort is that you have a direct connection to offices on campus, such as a specific Financial Aid Advisor for CUSP students.
Remember to always email your financial aid advisor if you have questions or concerns about your financial aid.
Below you can find the information for the CUSP Financial Aid Advisors.
CUSP Transfer Financial Aid Advisor:
Shireen Sampson (email@example.com) - Click here to make an appointment with Shireen
CUSP Senior Financial Aid Advisor:
Financial Aid is offering virtual FAFSA Workshops Click here for additional information.
Is always good to be informed. For more information about Tuition & Financial Aid plus all of their amazing resources please take a look at their webpage here.
Need to speak with an expert at the financial aid office? See here for more information about their virtual front desk
899 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019 Haaren Hall, Room 221