In-Person Services at Jay Express

Welcome to the Jay Express Services Counter!

To receive assistance on registrar, bursar or financial aid services at our counter, please schedule an appointment

Registrar Services

  • Enrollment Verification Letters - Requests for enrollment letters
  • Registration Questions - Inquiries regarding the registration process, readmission, course issues, etc.
  • Personal Info Changes - Requests to change personal information such as permanent legal name or SSN. Some of these changes can be accomplished through CUNYfirst.
  • Residency/In-State Tuition Inquiries

Financial Aid & Bursar Services

  • Financial Aid Inquiries - Inquiries regarding FAFSA, TAP, Excelsior Scholarship, Student Loans, etc.
  • Verification Follow Up Inquiries
  • Tuition Information

Please note: Diplomas and transcripts are no longer provided at the Jay Express service counter. Click here to have an official transcript and/or a duplicate diploma mailed to the address indicated in your CUNYFirst account.

If you need assistance that goes beyond what is offered at our service counter, please inform a representative, email us or call the Enrollment Management call center.

Contact us